Office Policies & Environment
When it comes to Insurance & Payments, we want you to relax and trust us because:
- We accept most dental insurance plans.
- We help you understand your dental insurance policy and what it covers.
- We submit insurance forms on your behalf.
- Depending on your insurance policy, we ask you to pay co-payment or full payment to be made on the day of treatment.
- We offer flexible payment options.
- We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Interac.
When it comes to Appointments and Cancellations, we try to make it easy for you:
- We will always be available to book your appointment by phone, fax and email.
- There will be a $50 cancellation fee if you fail to notify us in advance. You need to give us at least 2 business-day notice.
- There will be a $100 no show fee if you fail to show up to your appointment.
- For any passed dues beyond 1 months, there will be 1% interest per month.
- Thank you for your understanding in advance.
The office is equipped with:
- Massaging Dental Chairs
- Extra-Oral and Intra-Oral Digital Cameras
- Digital X-Ray Machines that reduce radiation exposure to our patients
- Cone Beam CT 3D X-Ray Machine (coming soon)
- VeloScope for Oral Cancer Screening
- Spa-Dent Whitening System
- Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) Centrifuge System for better & enhanced healing of surgical wound
- TV Screens to screen movies during your dental appointment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service for our patients
We have implemented the following in our office:
- A “Green and Clean Policy”
- Transitioning to a fully Digitalized Office System (to minimize paper waste)
- Blue Recycle Bins throughout the office
- Hospital-grade shoe covers (for everyone entering our dental facility)